Re-share "Post Author"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-share "Post Author"

Hello, I would like to know if there is a simple code for a feature I need, I bought the business version.

I want only specific functions to be displayed on the re-share screen in the author selection field.

I have a lot of subscribers, buyers. But I don't want to go through a huge list of users to be able to select the author I want.

So being able to allow only certain functions to be displayed in the list of authors will help a lot.

Hello Cap Luis,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently you can select all the users registered on your website. I’ve added your suggestion of customizing the author list in Blog2Social to our development list. If we can implement this in a future update, we will let you know.

In your case, choosing to hide all users with certain user roles (eg. subscriber) would fix this for you, right?

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Britta

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello Cap Luis,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently you can select all the users registered on your website. I’ve added your suggestion of customizing the author list in Blog2Social to our development list. If we can implement this in a future update, we will let you know.

In your case, choosing to hide all users with certain user roles (eg. subscriber) would fix this for you, right?

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks and kind regards,
      Britta
      Yes, that would be functional, but I think another thing that can help is to show authors who have something published! if the user has nothing sent to the site, there is no reason to be displayed as an author. He's just getting in the way of choosing authors on the menu.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and your patience. I would be happy to extend your previous suggestion with this great idea, to be able to filter out authors on your site that have published posts, pages or products.

If we can implement the desired feature in a future update, we will notify you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello, any news on this issue? isn't there a simple code that i can put on my site to restrict the list of authors? only authors who have published something on my website.

Without a doubt this is the most expensive plugin I have, and I would love something for that little question.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Cap,
            this function is already on our developer list. We will implement this function in one of our next updates.
            Thanks,
            Best regards,
            Andreas

Comment

Hi any news?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your interest in Blog2Social.

The requested function is currently still in development. As soon as the requested function could be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X