Not posting when scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not posting when scheduled

Hello, everything was working fine. But now the "auto post" function only works if I publish a post immediately. If I schedule it to publish at a later date then it does not work. Can you please help?

Hello Arden,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Are you referring to the automatic post publishing functionality in Blog2Social, or are you referring to the Auto-Post features in Blog2Social?
    Is your published content self created or imported from external sources as RSS / Atom feeds?
    If you are using the Auto-Post feature in Blog2Social, it would be very helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your individual Auto-Post configuration in Blog2Social.

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications regarding your failed posts?

If a post fails to be published successfully, Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared.
    By clicking on details, you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual notifications related to the described behavior.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.
    You can send us the requested files and screenshots via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
      I am referring to the Auto-Post. As soon as a post is published, I would like it to push to all my channels.
      I am creating content not importing. It shows no errors.
      I will send you screenshots

Comment

Hello Arden,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’ll check your private message and get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Please let me know if you have further questions in the meantime.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X