X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social remplace all publication links with an old one

Hello and thanks for your time
    here is my problem
    When I manually schedule the publications, and it loads the social networks window, it changes the links of the publication for an old one...
    I already deleted the old post, reset the plugin, and the templates of all networks and it continues to do so... any ideas?

For people who have the same problem...
    It is a conflict with the browser add-ons that autocomplete username and password. Disabling that plugin fixes the problem

Comment

Originally posted by al3.nieto View Post
      Hello and thanks for your time
      here is my problem
      When I manually schedule the publications, and it loads the social networks window, it changes the links of the publication for an old one...
      I already deleted the old post, reset the plugin, and the templates of all networks and it continues to do so... any ideas?
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for this detailed feedback.

I am happy to hear that you could resolve this issue already by checking your active Browser plugins.
      Thank you for this feedback, this valuable information could help other community member with a similar issue that could be occurring in their individual environment.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
      I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X