Advertisement banners & Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisement banners & Info

Hello good morning I am testing your plugin and I find it simply spectacular, to the point that I want to incorporate it into the control panel of our customers.

However, we see a small problem: it is very annoying and obstructive to see all the advertisement banners that appear constantly, and that I point out marked in the images that I attach.

We always give our clients a custom control panel because they don't have any technical knowledge and the more options, controls or indications you give them the more complicated it becomes to manage a WordPress.

Our question is if it is possible to remove those ads once the corresponding licenses are purchased. Thank you very much, greetings from Madrid.

Papila
    Attached Files

Hello Papila,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Your request was answered via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further and I am looking forward to your reply via a private message.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X