bulk edit or 'taxonomys' mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk edit or 'taxonomys' mapping

I would like to know if the fields: Images, Title and Description, are saved as Blog2Social's taxonomys. So that you can edit the fields in an editor outside Blog2Social.

I will try to explain what I need it for. Or how useful it is.

I use the WP Sheet Editor plugin for wocommerce. It saves many hours of product editing, I deal with a market of many sellers, and sometimes I have to do the work for them. In that case I can edit a large number of fields mapped by this plugin.

If I can map the field, Facebook image, Instagram image and other similar fields. By product. I could edit all of these images in bulk.

But these fields are not displayed on the product page, they are displayed in a special publication module. This is not bad, but I really need to stop and publish each product manually.

I need to do this at least once, and then everything can be done automatically. But that first time is the big problem. For those who want to share a lot of content already registered. And you need to manually edit all products. After all I want a beautiful and appropriate image of my product on my instagram.

Another question that I have doubts about is the first publication, when I make a first post, I cannot configure the images so that at the time of posting with automatic publishing enabled on my website, the post / product will be sent to each social network with the image proper.

I need to disable automatic posting, and then publish manually, as I need to check the appropriate images.

So I think that images and everything related to social sharing needs to be on the product page like yoast seo does.

I'm honestly not criticizing your Plugin, honestly I don't know why I didn't find them before. Better said, I know! because I looked for a specific plugin for wocommerce. And I ended up buying the woosocio pro. It works very well, but blog2social has more options to manage many social media, and this is fantastic

I am aware that I will buy the full version, but I need to see these details.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. We will check this for you and get back to you as soon as we have new information.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,
      Thank you for your patience. Blog2social does not work with taxonomies, it has its own format. To make them accessible to edit, it would be required to use “Hooks”. Therefore we would need to modify the plugin in a future update of Blog2Social. If your suggestion can be implemented we will contact you.

We have a detailed guide about "Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions"
      you can find it by following this link: "https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=13&id=157&artlang=en"

Please note that these steps require advanced technical knowledge and to avoid issues you should ask someone to help you with these steps if you are unsure how to solve this correctly.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X