woocommerce Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woocommerce Price

I wonder if there is a way to display the PRICE of the product on the facebook post. I can show the image, title, description, post link. But I can't put a price on it.

This is something that can improve your integration with wocommerce.

I am testing the 30-day version before migrating!

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will gladly add your suggestion to display the price of the product on a Facebook post to our feature list for future developments. If we can implement the desired feature in a future update, we will notify you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Cap Luis View Post
      I wonder if there is a way to display the PRICE of the product on the facebook post. I can show the image, title, description, post link. But I can't put a price on it.

This is something that can improve your integration with wocommerce.

I am testing the 30-day version before migrating!
      Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

I am reaching out in order to let you know that we could implement adjustments to the Blog2Social WordPress plugin according to your request.
      You can update the Blog2Social version in the plugin section in your WordPress dashboard.

You can use the new extended network post templates with the new variable “{PRICE}” in order to display the individual WooCommerce price while sharing a product post-type in Blog2Social.

With the price variable enabled, you will see the product price as a number in your post preview. In order to show a currency next to the price, you can enter a static character like “$” or “€” behind the variable.

For example:
      {PRICE}$ - {TITLE}

This is also explained in detail at:
      How to use post templates for social media posts?
      Section: “WooCommerce variable”

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
      I'll be happy to assist you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
      Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X