Editorial management of multiple users' drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editorial management of multiple users' drafts

We have several WP users each posting on our WP site. We want to designate a single user as the editorial manager responsible for reviewing, approving and scheduling draft shares.
    How is this achieved within Blog2Social? We don't see any discussion of this possibility in the documentation. Our current license is Pro.

Hello Duff,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please note that Blog2Social works user-based therefore every user can connect his own social media account and configure his own settings within Blog2Social. Only by activating a user with your purchased Blog2Social license would give them access to the premium functions and features of Blog2Social.

Currently, the team options in Blog2Social are available with the Business license of Blog2Social but these options are made to transfer your connected social media accounts and configured settings to other users who are activated with the same license key.

I will gladly add your suggestion for improved team management for the editorial management of multiple users posts/drafts to our list for possible future developments. If and when such functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Duff Johnson
      Duff Johnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your reply. This answer is disappointing, as it makes clear that even the "Business" license doesn't allow for even the most rudimentary of editorial management capabilities.

To make our use-case clear: we have several users responsible for processing and posting incoming content. These various users are supervised by an executive editor, who has the responsibility to train and advise the users on how to accept and process and post content. Without the functionality described above it's unclear how a supervising editor could effectively manage a social media team using this software, as "Business license" implies, at least to a North American. :-)
      Last edited by Duff Johnson; 02-25-2021, 06:58 PM. Reason: Improved, added context.

Hello Duff,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Please note that there are already editorial management capabilities implemented.

If you have multiple WordPress users which are activated in Blog2Social with the same Blog2Social license key you can access all saved draft posts from these users. You can edit them if necessary and share them on social media.

This functionality can be already used for reviewing, approving, and scheduling draft shares in Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 02-26-2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Duff Johnson
      Duff Johnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for this response! We'd figured it out latterly.

Hello Duff,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am glad to hear that your request was solved successfully.
    Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X