Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Post Type - Custom Tags

Hi,

I use a custom post type (job_post) and it works quite well to share those. My issue is the posts of the custom post type have their own tags. These tags are each a "custom taxonomy " (job_tags). How can I add those as Keywords?
    Something like {job_tags} instead of {KEYWORDS} on the template?

Any idea how I can add my custom taxonomy tags as keywords?

Thanks!

Hello David,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I will gladly add your suggestion to create compatibility for you to develop a function that would allow you to apply your own taxonomy values.

The following guide will help you with general information about available hooks from Blog2Social:
    Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

There is this entry for the hooks: b2s_filter_wp_post_hashtag

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

We will check this for you and if we can implement the requested function within Blog2Social we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your feedback and for checking if this can be implemented!

David

Comment

Originally posted by David Wieland View Post
        Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your feedback and for checking if this can be implemented!

David
        Hello David,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
        I am reaching out in order to let you know that we could implement adjustments to the Blog2Social WordPress plugin according to your request.

You can update the Blog2Social version in the plugin section in your WordPress dashboard.
        An Enhancement of the available Blog2Social Filter hooks was implemented in the latest plugin update.

It is now possible to use “b2s_filter_posting_template_show_taxonomies” and “b2s_filter_posting_template_set_taxonomies” in order to extend the network post templates in Blog2Social with your own taxonomies by using self-coded functions.

The following guide will show you which filter hooks are now available in detail:
        Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

This functionality is available with the Business license of Blog2Socail.

You will find more information about the newest features and the new network Blogger.com in the update news:
        >> Update news version 6.8.2

You are welcome to test the new features.

Please also feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander 

Comment

Working...
        X