Sending Post to My FB Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Post to My FB Group

Can I send a post from my WordPress blog to my FB Group (I am the admin) using the free version of Blog2Social? When I go to select the group, it seems like I can only do that using the premium version.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

With the Free version of Blog2Social you can post to Facebook profiles and pages.
    If you like to post to Facebook groups you can upgrade your license anytime.

Here you can find all features and pricing plans. We have a special limited time offer for you for upgrading to the Premium versions of Blog2Social.

In addition, we have a special coupon code for you to save further 10 % when purchasing a Blog2Social premium license. Code: SocialSpirit

Like many other plugins on WordPress, Blog2Social is Freemium, which means that we offer a basic free version as well as advanced features in the Premium version. More than 50.000 users are perfectly happy with the free version.

Blog2Social offers a wide range of automation and customizing options in the free version. However, to ensure compliance with rules of the social networks, some advanced functions like posting to Facebook groups are provided in the Premium versions.

There are in fact a lot of things you can do with the free version of Blog2Social.

For example:
    -Share your posts or pages on 14 different social networks at once: Twitter, Facebook (profile and page), LinkedIn (profile), XING (profile), Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Torial, Medium, Tumblr, Flickr, Diigo, Bloglovin, and VK
    -Customize your social media posts with personal comments, hashtags, handles, emojis, and select an image of your choice from your blog post. You can even edit the complete HTML markup for re-publishing your post on Tumblr, Torial, and Medium.
    -View all your social media posts in one single place.
    -Automatically generate hashtags from the tags of your post.
    -Use the free Blog2Social Extension for Firefox to save links while browsing and share them whenever you want.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
    X