• Amphibious Rex
    replied
    I will do that.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. You can easily upgrade your license in your Blog2Social account.

To upgrade your license you can log into your Blog2Social account with your login data via this link:
    >> Go to your Blog2Social account: https://service.blog2social.com/de/login/

1. You can enter your email and your password and click on “Sign in”. Your login: email address you used for register. Your password was sent to the email that was used for register. If you have difficulties with finding your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option.
    2. Now you can see an overview of your license status and the assigned licenses. You can click on “Upgrade version”.
    3. You will be redirected to the page where you can choose the Premium version you need and click on “Choose payment method & complete purchase”.
    4. Then you can complete the process by entering your billing information and clicking on “Submit order”.

You can also read more about it here:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=7&id=167&artlang=en&h ighlight=upgrade

Regarding your request for the price difference, would you please be so kind to send an email with your order id and your email adress to the email customer-service@blog2social.com and I would be glad to support you.

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• Amphibious Rex
    started a topic Would like to upgrade from PRO to Business

Would like to upgrade from PRO to Business

HI,
    I would like to upgrade from Pro to Business license but when I go to pay I don't see the price difference.

I was expecting to pay the price difference of $40 but it says that it's the full $120.

Can I upgrade my exiting license for the price difference or do I have to buy another license?
    If I buy a new License, can I get a refund on my purchase of the PRO Package?

Thank you
Working...
X