Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

email about cancelled subscription i never made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email about cancelled subscription i never made?

Hi
    I just received an email from Fabian customer service asking me why i want to cancel my subscription while i have cancelled nothing.
    Is it an error from your service or is it a scam i should simply discard?
    Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please rest assured that the email you received did not come from a scammer.

We recently received a notification from our payment provider PayPro Global that your subscription had been cancelled.
    Therefore, Fabian from Blog2Social customer service has reached out to you by email.

Our payment provider will be contacted right away to determine what happened.
    We will put you on the CC list, so you can be notified as soon as PayPro Global reviews the case.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
    Khadija

Comment

why would i cancel my subscription as i had just subscribed February 18th after 1 month of free trial!!
      I had asked Payproglobal to cancel AUTOMATIC RENEWAL because i couldn't cancel myself as they never provided customer account login and now they say they renew my subscription!
      This whole thing doesn't make sense, i emailed you and them as I don't want to pay twice.
      Please check with them and keep me posted
      Thanks

Comment

can you PLEASE contact Payproglobal and let them know I want to cancel AUTOMATIC RENEWAL?
        They finally provide customer account access but there's no way to cancel this automatic renewal, only option is to cancel the subscription and I am tired of this whole stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by wirefram View Post
          why would i cancel my subscription as i had just subscribed February 18th after 1 month of free trial!!
          I had asked Payproglobal to cancel AUTOMATIC RENEWAL because i couldn't cancel myself as they never provided customer account login and now they say they renew my subscription!
          This whole thing doesn't make sense, i emailed you and them as I don't want to pay twice.
          Please check with them and keep me posted
          Thanks
          Originally posted by wirefram View Post
          can you PLEASE contact Payproglobal and let them know I want to cancel AUTOMATIC RENEWAL?
          They finally provide customer account access but there's no way to cancel this automatic renewal, only option is to cancel the subscription and I am tired of this whole stuff...

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

We have contacted PayPro Global to cancel your auto-renewal.
          You will be informed by e-mail about the further steps.

Kind regards
          Khadija

Comment

Working...
          X