Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can remove the blog2social link post on each facebook post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can remove the blog2social link post on each facebook post?

How I can remove the blog2social link post on each facebook post? please advise how to remove it.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I am Alexander from the Blog2Social customer support and I will gladly assist you with your request.
    Blog2Social offers the option in the post templates to enable or disable URL link integration to your website posts URL.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

URL links can be optionally added to the following social media networks:
    • Facebook profiles (image post format)
    • Facebook pages (image post format
    • Facebook group
    By checking the box below, you can enable or disable the automatic integration of the URL link to your website in your posts.

Facebook network post-template URL option in the post templates:

Please retest these points within your WordPress installation and feel free to let me know if the mentioned solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Alexander, I am sorry but you are not understanding our question. When blog2post posted on social media it says "posted by the blog2post API" and we do not want that. We are paying for this service so we should have the right to have this removed. Also, it is very disappointing that when we tried to post on facebook groups a more expensive plan is required.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback

Also, thanks for clarifying that you are referencing to the “logo” on Facebook posts shown with the notice above the post, listing Blog2Social as the publishing tool.

Posts sent to Facebook Profiles and Groups via Blog2Social display a link labeled with "Blog2Social". This is not a tag-line, but a compulsory labeling requirement for third party apps on Facebook and is automatically marked by Facebook.

When you publish a post to a Facebook Page, a “Posted by Blog2Social” stamp will be displayed, but this stamp is only visible for you as admin or editor of this page. This labeling is not visible for the visitors of your Facebook Page.

The following step-by-step guide will show you all relevant information regarding your request:
        Can I remove the "Posted by Blog2Social" stamp from my Facebook posts?

Link:
        https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=95&artlang=en

Furthermore, you can find a detailed overview about which features, functions and networks are available in each of the different Blog2Social licenses.

You will find it at:
        https://www.blog2social.com/en/pricing/

As shown in the overview, “Facebook groups” are available with the Pro subscription. It is also possible to upgrade your current subscription if you require to work with Facebook groups.

Please let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X