Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchased PRO version but still showing FREE-TRIAL (Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased PRO version but still showing FREE-TRIAL (Pro)

I purchased the PRO version of B2S and entered all the licenses for our users, but when I go back to Blog2Social -> PREMIUM, it still shows FREE-TRIAL and doesn't show the licenses.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

When checking your account in our system, I noticed that you have successfully activated the Premium Pro version with your license key for four of your WordPress users.

Since your free trial which is equal to the Premium Business version expires on 28th of August, you are facing this notification. After your trial has ended, you should see the “Pro” notification in the upper right corner.

You can login at any time into your Blog2Social user account and check all current license uses at:
    Auto-post, crosspost, re-publish, re-post and schedule your WordPress blogs posts to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest

The following instructions will guide you through the process of checking your user account step-by-step:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...167&artlang=en

Next to the license type and the license key, you should see the number of activated users.

Your other initial requests were answered by email in order to protect your privacy.
    Thank you for your understanding. We are looking forward to your reply by email.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X