Separating Post Share To Different Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separating Post Share To Different Channel

Would anyone know if it's possible to schedule certain category posts to individual social platforms.

For instance I only want to share my health news to say Facebook, then my Sports news to Twitter and then just fitness news to Linkedin.

Does anyone know if this is at all possible to do?

Thank you.

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You could realize your idea by assigning all posts of a specific category to a WordPress user that is also activated with your license key. Since Blog2Social works user-based, every WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and configure their own settings in the different functions of Blog2Social. With this in mind, it is possible to configure the Auto-Post feature multiple times to only share the content of a specific category to a specific social media network.

This process could be repeated until you reach the maximum number of license key activations that are available in your subscription.

You would only need to adjust the publishing dates of your posts and with an activated Auto-Poster from Blog2Social, you could share these posts whenever the post publishing triggers the Auto-Poster function. Adjusting the publishing date can be done manually or with external plugins that follow the general WordPress routine.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use and configure the Auto-Poster from Blog2Social:

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you Alexander this is very helpful.

All the best.

Andy

Comment

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social and if you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on wordpress.org. Thank you!

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X