No Social Networks showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Social Networks showing

Hello all, I am just starting a trial but cannot set up any social networks. When I select show all there is nothing listed?

I have no idea how to get past this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-10-12 21_06_33-Networks ‹ Photographica — WordPress.png
Views:	154
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	5904

Hello.

I have the same problem with the free license.

Comment

Error on all social media networks after sharing post >> The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide.

Comment

social media networks disappeared, why like that? is it time to change this plugin?

Comment

Hello,

Our hoster has fixed the bug and restored the functionality of Blog2Social. The application is working again and should be fully up and running later today.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and trust.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
            Hello,

Our hoster has fixed the bug and restored the functionality of Blog2Social. The application is working again and should be fully up and running later today.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and trust.

Best regards
            Alexander
            Thank you very much, Alexander.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.
              I am so happy to hear that the occurring behavior is resolved now.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
              I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
              Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Hello, I have set this plugin to post to my personal feed and two groups on face book, plus twitter and flickr. So far it has only managed to post to Flickr and one of the facebook groups. The scheduled times just pass for the others and nothing happens?

Comment

Originally posted by PhotographicaUK View Post
                  Hello, I have set this plugin to post to my personal feed and two groups on face book, plus twitter and flickr. So far it has only managed to post to Flickr and one of the facebook groups. The scheduled times just pass for the others and nothing happens?
                  Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
                  If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of your notification details, so I can check this for you.

You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard on WordPress:
                  "Social Media Posts" -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

Thank you for your understanding.
                  I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X