Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not working

Hi

I've set up the auto posting as per instructions however it's not working for https://pchelpinghand.org/

Can you please help?

This still isn't working - any ideas????

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of your Auto-Post settings? This would be very helpful to be able to look further into this for you.

Furthermore some more details about your posts would be required that you want to publish with the Auto-Post feature. Do you create your content by yourself? Or do you publish content that is imported with RSS feeds?

Please also visit and check the Troubleshooting-Tool. It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also include a screenshot of that view.

You can also read more about it at:

How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Which screen do you want as there are many? A combination of both - any ideas why this isn't working?

Each time i login it's also saying that its not connected and I have to set up again.

Comment

I've got it on a few websites but not working on any of them.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Please provide us with a screenshot of the “Auto-Poster” settings. (This screenshot should also contain the settings for imported posts if you are using them.)

Please screenshot this view:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social plugin dashboard -> Right sidebar -> Section “WEBSITE & BLOG CONTENT” -> Auto-Post
            1. Autoposter (Section)
            2. Autoposter for Imported Posts (Section)
            May I ask you if checked the Troubleshooting-Tool? It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also include a screenshot of that view.

Since you have mentioned that you need to set up your social media connections every time you login it would be awesome if you could provide us some more details about it.
            1. Which social Media networks do you want to connect?
            2. Do you have see any notifications while adding them?
            3. Where you able to connect them successfully before?
            4. Do you add them on the same user account on your WordPress installation?
            Please let me know so i can look further into this.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

This is one of the websites where it's not working. Any ideas?
              Attached Files

Comment

and here's another website that is also not working
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for providing these screenshots.

You can easily check whether the “Auto-Poster” feature is active for a specific post. Please be so kind and follow these steps to do this:
                  1. Login into your WordPress website.
                  2. Choose one of your existing posts and open it. (Click on edit post)
                  3. On the right sidebar of the post view that you have opened you will see the section for the Auto-Poster.

When publishing your blog post afterwards, it will automatically be shared by the Auto-Poster on your selected accounts.

Please be so kind and follow the step by step guide instructions to enable the auto poster for a specific post on your website: How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

You have mentioned, that you were unable to save connected social media accounts on your websites.

Blog2Social works WordPress user based. Your settings and connected social media accounts are not shared between users. Therefore your WordPress user can connect their own social media profiles. All configured settings need to be applied on every blog and for every user that should have access to Blog2Social and its features. Connected networks and settings need to be configured and connected individually.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

it already had these settings so this plugin doesn't work then?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

We would like to test this in your blog for you. Please be so kind and provide us with a temporary guest account with admin rights for your blog if you want us to check it for you. We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured we will use this data for tests only. You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please send the login URL, login name, and password for the account via a private message inside the community.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Is this not a public forum?

Please let me know where to send this info to?

Other issues that still don't work include:

- this doesn't post to groups despite the app being installed
                        - its not picking the images to share on social media - see this page https://www.facebook.com/digitalonlinebrand

Can you please sort this out?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

You can send me a private message inside the community by following the instructions at: https://community.blog2social.com/he...rivatemessages

Issues with images are most commonly caused by missing information in the meta tags (OG parameters). Please be so kind and follow the step by step guide to configure the og tags properly on your website and on a specific post of your website with Blog2Social:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...103&artlang=en

Furthermore, whenever you click on “Share on Social Media” in Blog2Social, you can adjust the pre fetched details that Blog2Social will set as your og tags from your own posts regarding post title and post description.

To be able to post to Facebook Groups, group administrators need to add third-party apps in the group settings on Facebook. This will authorize you to connect Blog2Social to these specific groups so you will be able to post to them automatically afterwards. If you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings.

The following guide will provide you with detailed information about “How do I add the Blog2Social app to Facebook groups in Facebook?”:

Please let me know if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander
                          Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 07-28-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

no it still doesnt work

Comment

Hello Helen,

Thanks for your feedback.

There are two different sets of settings in the auto-poster, one for your own original Wordpress posts and one for imported posts (imported RSS feeds or posts you create / import with another plugin).

May I ask you if you want to auto-post your own original WordPress posts or if you are using other plugins to import or create posts that you want to auto-post?

Please be so kind as to send me a screenshot of your auto-post settings in Blog2Social.
                              You will find the settings by clicking on “Auto-Post”. I attached a screenshot for you.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X