Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like it to do both.

Comment

are you not able to login and fix this as this will take quite some time and I've already been asking for help for months and it is something that I'm paying for.

Comment

Hello Helen,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for your feedback.

Please note that it is essential for me to check the requested Auto-Post configuration in order to be able to try identifying the issue which is occurring on your website.

Please be so kind as to provide us with the following screenshots:
        1. Screenshot your Auto-Post configuration.
        2. Screenshot your Auto-Post for imported posts configuration.
        Furthermore, it would be very helpful if you could clarify shortly which external third-party plugin you are using for the RSS feed import?

Please note that it is required to enable the auto-poster for each WordPress user individually. Therefore, you should activate any WordPress user with your purchased license key which should have access to the premium functions of Blog2Social.

Besides that, you should make sure to automatically assign the imported post to a WordPress user that is activated with your license key with the mentioned Auto-Post config.

Please have a look at the following screenshot with an example configuration of the Auto-Poster:

If you can verify the correct configuration of the Auto-Post settings it is likely that one of your other social media posting plugins, WordPress optimization plugins or WordPress security plugins are interfering with the Blog2Social plugin.

I noticed a lot of different installed external-third party WordPress plugins in your troubleshooting report.

Please make sure to avoid limiting Heartbeats and the WP JSON / REST API in other optimization plugins so Blog2Social can perform automatic actions as intended within WordPress. Furthermore, you should avoid minifying and merging the JavaScript within an optimization plugin for the Blog2Social plugin. This could also to issues related to the Auto-Poster.

Please note that: So far, I was not able to reproduce any issue with the Auto-Poster on a clean WordPress test environment therefore it is likely that the issue you are facing is caused by an external third party WordPress plugin that is interfering with Blog2Social or you are using a WordPress plugin for the RSS feed import which has compatibility issues with Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to disable all other WordPress plugins except for the RSS feed import plugin temporarily. In order to be able to check the Blog2Social plugin without other interfering plugins in your installation.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your activated plugins within WordPress so I could verify how you proceed with your test.

(Patch: Your WordPress installation -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins)

Afterward, you can try to Auto-Post an imported and published post with the Auto-Poster for imported posts. Please be so kind as to let me know afterward about your test results.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X