X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't autoshare to facebook.

Please watch this video: https://share.getcloudapp.com/llu9e9OO

Hello Stephen,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing this screen recording.

With the Auto-Poster for imported posts, Blog2Social listens to external imports and as soon as these external plugins publish content that is assigned to the specific WordPress user which also has configured Auto-Post settings on your website, Blog2Social will be able to automatically publish it.

Please be so kind as to check the available configuration within the RSS feed plugins that you are currently using in order to adjust the campaigns as you described.

You can check if your feeds are valid/validated by using the “Feed Validation Service”.
    Link: https://validator.w3.org/feed/

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using both Auto-Post functions step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please be so kind as to check all mentioned steps in order to make sure that your external WordPress plugin is working as intended.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

I am using WP RSS Aggregator which says is supported.

I am pretty sure i have all the above settings configured. The RSS feed is correctly working and creating posts for each article.

Comment

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your reply.

Please be so kind and provide us with a screenshot showing your Auto-Post configuration as well as the configured settings within the WP RSS Aggregator plugin so I could look further into this for you.

Besides that, I would like to ask if you have tried to share a regular post within Blog2Social with the general Auto-Post function.

If you have not tried that before please be so kind as to enable the regular Auto-Poster and publish a regular WordPress post to check the general functionality.
        If this post also fails to be shared automatically after publishing it is possible that your website is having conflicts with necessary Blog2Social system requirements.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all possible conflicts that could be occurring in your WordPress installation:
        System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Have you checked the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool before?
        It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
        Please also include a screenshot of that view.

You can also read more about it at:
        How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X