Connect to Facebook Business Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect to Facebook Business Account

I'm new with a Premium account. I have my web page connected to my personal Facebook account. However, I cannot seem to figure out how to connect the webpage to my business Facebook account. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Jeff HIlles; 02-06-2021, 07:36 PM. Reason: Facebook Business connection

Hello Jeff,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please clarify if you want to connect a Facebook page or a Facebook group while working with the business manager?

The settings for Facebook pages can be quite tricky sometimes because some pages are connected to your Facebook profile and some pages are connected or additionally connected to the Facebook Business Manager, where rights and roles can be assigned for each page and each user.

But rest assured. So far we were able to solve every issue with Facebook pages.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting and configuring a Facebook page and its settings step-by-step:
    How do I connect my Blog with my Facebook page?
    I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

You can connect any Facebook group to your Blog2Social. The only requirement is a membership of your personal Facebook profile in the respective groups.
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
    I cannot connect Blog2Social to Facebook groups, why?

Would you please be so kind as to try and follow these steps in order to connect your Facebook account as intendet?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

When you connect the app to the business page in facebook, how do you keep it from using your personal profile name when you post? I have to get it to show the business name only on all posts with all social media accounts.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In general, a post on a Facebook page is posted in the name of your Facebook page and not in the name of your Facebook profile.
        Please logout in your browser from your personal Facebook profile and retry to share content on your Facebook page with Blog2Social.

Would you please be so kind and send me a link to a Facebook post on your page that was shared in the name of your profile with Blog2Social?

With which feature or function in Blog2Social did you share this post to your Facebook page?

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X