Cannot post to Instagram after all troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot post to Instagram after all troubleshooting

I have looked through your troubleshooting articles and have followed all the checklists, but am still receiving this message when I try to share a post to my instagram:
    "We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization."

I have had the box pop up for me to confirm and then nothing else.
    I have also had the box pop up to confirm and then another to authorize.
    I have yet to have the third box pop up with a code to enter.

I have followed all instructions you have put forth and still it does not work. This is only with instagram. I had no trouble linking Medium and Linkedin. The real annoyance is that the main reason I wanted this plugin was for the capability to share directly to instagram...and that is exactly the only one not working.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I would like to inform you that we received your message and that we will gladly support you with your request as good as possible.

Your request is quite complex, so please give us a bit more time to investigate this for you. Your case is now forwarded to the IT experts of Blog2Social. Please be so kind as to provide us with your Instagram username or the link to the Instagram account so we could look further into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X