Category filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category filter

Hello. I need, and i think is very useful, filter for auto-post based on categories.
    I try to explain. I'd like share on instagram only post from specific categories, on facebook other categories and on pinterest others... based on my target of customer of different social

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for clarifying.

Blog2Social offers a wide range of automation and customizing options for automated and tailored posts. With Blog2Social it is possible to auto-post specific post categories to specific social media account collections.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the Auto-Post feature of Blog2Social:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Your requested function for the Auto-Poster feature of Blog2Social is already in development. As soon it will become available we would be happy to notify you.

Currently, you can filter the Auto-Poster to only publish your desired post type by clicking on the specific checkbox next to the area “new posts”. By default, you will see a checkbox for “post” and “page”. If you have custom post types in your WordPress installation these post types should be displayed next to the default selection.

Besides that, you could use the “Re-Share Posts” function of Blog2Social to automatically post your already shared posts or pages with a build in filtering function for available categories.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the “Re-Share Posts” function of Blog2Social:
    How do I re-share already shared posts?

Since Blog2Social works user-based, you could use the following method to realize your szenario:
    1. You could create a WordPress user for each of your categories.
    2. You could assign all posts of a specific category to one of your WordPress user/author.
    3. Since Blog2Social works user based you could now individually connect the desired social media networks and create a network selection for this user afterwards.
    4. You could enable the auto-post feature afterwards and select the created network collection in the Auto-Poster.
    5. Now you could share your content automatically and category specific to the social media network connection for every post if you wish to work with multiple categories for social media network collections automatically.
    6. For publishing older content you should modify the WordPress post publishing date to trigger and auto-posting for new posts.

This could be done manually or with the help of WordPress extensions for bulk tasks related to date and time changes of a WordPress post. Just search the repository for “Post Date Time Change”.

To make Blog2Social available for other WordPress users just activate your Blog2Social license key in the settings of each user you would like to share your additional premium functions with.

Furthermore, the following step-by-step guide will show you how to create a network collection. There is also a hint included to save some time creating these collections:
    How can I save a specific selection of networks?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X