Feature Request: Ability to Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request: Ability to Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts

As a marketer I have multiple Twitter accounts that correspond to different products that I want to market through multiple Twitter accounts. I want the ability to cross-post one blog post to two or more Twitter accounts.

In addition, I want the ability to schedule blog posts on an account-by-account basis.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Sharing a post to multiple Twitter accounts is possible.

Please note that Twitter restricts cross-posting of the same post on multiple accounts to Re-Tweets. Blog2Social enables you to automatically share Retweets as a way to reshare the same Tweets across all your Twitter accounts in accordance with the new Twitter rules.

In the following guide you will find a detailed step by step instruction with screenshots about how to tweet a post to Twitter and retweet it to multiple accounts:
    How to Post & Schedule Retweets

Please note:
    Retweets have to be scheduled with a delay to the original Tweet, to make sure that the Retweet can be posted.

Furthermore, could you please explain a bit more detailed what you mean with “In addition, I want the ability to schedule blog posts on an account-by-account basis.”?

Posting to a specific social media account can be done by follow this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social dashboard -> Click on “all Posts” on the right sidebar -> Section “CONTENT LIBRARY”

Now you can schedule these posts one by one with clicking on “Share on Social Media”. You only have to choose which network you want to share your post to afterwards.

On the right sidebar you can click on social networks to exclude them of your current share.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for the reply, Alexander. I will try your suggestions when I get the license key from your company. I started the process today, but have not received the license key email.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

You don't need to wait any longer. You can simply follow the instructions to retrieve your key that you will find in the response below to your other request that was answered earlier today.

You can also follow this link:

Hello, I have entered a valid email address at https://blog2social.com/en/plugin/wo...premium-trial/ (https://blog2social.com/en/plugin/wordpress/premium-trial/), but have not received an email: no junk mail, or anything. Please advise.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X