Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Networks where you have to add the hash tags seperate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networks where you have to add the hash tags seperate.

Networks like diggo, bloglovin, tumblr that have the little + to add each hashtag. I do not mind that the hashtags have to be added separately from the main post, but can we just get a blank text field to drop our hashtags in rather than having to click the + multiple times.

even if I only have 5 hashtags, I would have to click that + like 12 times if I were sharing to all of those networks, then manually type in my hashtags or copy-paste one at a time. it is so unnecessary. Copy-pasting all my tags into 1 field could bring this process down to mere seconds.

Hello Shaun,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your feedback.

I will gladly add your suggestion for an adjusted keyword/hashtag implementation for HTML networks in Blog2Soial in order to improve/optimize the required time to configure keywords/hashtags in the post preview mask.

If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback. It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X