variables for tracking links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• variables for tracking links

it seems that it is not possible to add variables as url tracking parameter (like post id, post title, catergory etc.), that would be a very important feature that would help to save time

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Currently, it is already possible to add variables as URL tracking parameter in Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to create Tracking Links and Use UTM Parameters for Google Analytics:
    How to Create Tracking Links and Use UTM Parameters for Google Analytics

Please let me know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this suggestion.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi.

I meant variables in that screen that are filled with wordpress data.... example: content=%POST_TITLE%

Example Matomo Link:

Stiftung Warentest: Testberichte zu Elektronik, Haushalt und Gesundheit sowie Finanzen, Versicherung und Steuern

Comment

Originally posted by klartextmedia View Post
        Hi.

I meant variables in that screen that are filled with wordpress data.... example: content=%POST_TITLE%

Example Matomo Link:

Stiftung Warentest: Testberichte zu Elektronik, Haushalt und Gesundheit sowie Finanzen, Versicherung und Steuern

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for clarifying your request.

Also, thanks for this suggestion, I will gladly add the requested “variables for tracking links” to our list for possible future developments. If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.
        Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X