Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please add yourls to the URL shortener, or offer URL and SURL

Basically, the headline says it all.
    Please add a way to use the shortened URLs from YOURLS.

Since these can be integrated into WP, this should work quite easily.
    Other tools use / offer the shortcodes URL for long URL and SURL for the shortened URL from WP.
    The introduction of these shortcodes would also enable better control and, for example, offer usable URLS in Instagram and other platforms, which are also DSGVO-compliant.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Also thanks for this suggestions, I will gladly add it our list for possible future developments. If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi,

is there any news on this important topic after almost a year?

Comment

Hello Micha,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

So far the requested feature/functionality is still in development.
        Rest assured, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible if and when the requested feature/functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hi,

this is a feature that I also need too. I have already tried another plugin that supports YOURLS. I can't understand why this is taking so long.

I'm currently testing Blog2Social, but without yourls the app isn't really interesting for me.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

The requested short link service provider YOURLS was already requested by other Blog2Social users and is already on our list for possible future developments.
            I added your request to that list as well.

Rest assured, if and when this service/feature can be implemented into Blog2Social in a future plugin version/update we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X