Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filtering posts based on language or "API" to access social posting process.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtering posts based on language or "API" to access social posting process.

Hello everybody,
    in my website I'm extensively using Polylang plugin for multilanguage purpose. I would like to know if there is any chance to filter posts for scheduling based on language? I can partially doing it using translated categories but it requires a lot of effort.

As even better alternative, for me, it would be good to identify which function(s) are used by the plugin to publish posts on social. In this case I could develop on my back-end the full publishing cycle, using criteria customised on my need.

Thanks to anyone would help!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

I will gladly add your suggestion to be able to filter posts in specific languages within Blog2Social.
    If and when the desired functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
    Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show all available hooks and filters:
    Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5
    Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Dear Alexander,
      thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
      I will be available, should you need my support.

I know it is a bad habit in the forum talking about two topics under the same title but I would like to ask you if you can help me with the "workaround".
      Is there any way for me to publish programatically a post on social media, using your plugin?

If you prefer, I can open a brand new topic on this.

Kind regards,
      Domenico

Comment

Hello Domenico,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your lovely rating on WordPress.

Currently, Blog2Social offers the mentioned filters and hooks for individual coded functions on:
        Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

Please note that: Both of your requests are uncommon and were not requested frequently in the past. Blog2Social collects wishes and suggestions from users. If the demand for a wish or suggestion is requested more frequently Blog2Social will try to develop a solution that could be implemented.

I have gladly extended our list for possible future developments with both of your requests.

If and when the desired functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
        Thank you for this feedback. It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Also, thanks for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you once again Alexander.

For what it regards hooks, I've already used them to replace the description in OG and Twitter Card with one that I put in a custom field. It worked everything fine in that case but I'm afraid this doesn't help me too much in these two requests.

However, waiting for possible future implementation, I will try to find some workaround. I'm studying :-)

You can consider closed the topic. Thanks for support.

Kind regards,
          Domenico

Comment

Working...
          X