X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that Nextdoor is an often requested social media network and is already on our list for possible future developments.
    I will gladly add your suggestion to add the social media network NextDoor to our list for possible future developments as well.

I will add your suggestion to implement Nextdoor Business pages to your request as well.

If and when we can implement the desired network in a future update of Blog2Social, I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
    Thank you for this feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Leave a comment:

• wardw123
    replied
    I too would love to see you guys add Nextdoor as a connection, especially for Business pages on Nextdoor!

Leave a comment:

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I will gladly add your suggestion to add the social media network NextDoor to our list for possible future developments. If and when we can implement the desired network in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Leave a comment:

• Bendy
    started a topic Add NextDoor to social networks

Add NextDoor to social networks

Can you please add NextDoor (www.nextdoor.com) to our social network options.

NextDoor is a hyperlocal social media platform that keeps communities connected.
Working...
X